Saturday, November 25, 2006

This is Tim's favorite guest blogger (writer, essayist, playwright, etc...) writing again on his blog--Greg (the strikingly handsome bloke in the picture below). And so, the London saga continues...


Kim, Tim and I heard London calling, and we answered her lustrious call. So we checked out Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, Harrods department store, Abbey Road, British Museum, British Library and even went on a walking Beatles tour which was extremely dope.
On Thursday night the three of us went to a musical. Now, as a lot of people may know, I'm not the biggest fan of them (they never stick to the plot), but we ended up going to Monty Python's "Spamalot" which is based on the Holy Grail film. It was pretty good.

Here's a lovely picture of Tim and Kim at the Tower of London. It houses the English crown jewels (not to be confused with England's family jewels) and was a common place for prisoners. Pretty cool stuff.

For those of you who drink gin, here's a dashing picture of me and Kim with a Beefeater. Those guys are pretty sweet. I'm thinking about submitting a resume.
On Friday night, a big group of us were going to hit the town and drink delicious beer. But, it ended up just being me and Tim for a while (Kim didn't feel well, so she went home and watched college football, which I approved of). This is us at The Captain Kidd, which is where they hung pirates and whatnot (when will they learn?).


After a little while at the Kidd we decided to head back to Tim's neighborhood to have a 'Boys Night Out' with Curt and Chris. Oh, and of course with the lovely ladies of London...not.


Finally, this is just a picture of me and Tim "tapping out" with our Oyster Cards on the tube (subway). We got a picture because I really enjoy doing it. Well, that's it for me. Thanks everyone for all your support throughout this guest blogging time (you know who you are).

1 comment:

  1. Wow...you guys look like the coolest bunch of bloaks that side of the Mississippi. I hope I get a chance to tap in and tap out.

    ReplyDelete

Cheerio and stuff. Thanks for leaving a comment- always appreciated (especially from bago). Do me one favor, refrain from using last names... don't want big brother tracking anybody down. Oh and try not to swear too much- my mom reads this shit.

Tim