Saturday, November 18, 2006

This is a first in Timmy C bloggin'. As many of you bloggin' faithful may know, Tim has been the sole contributor to the Timmy C blog. Well today, Tim's blog has experienced its own form of suffrage...he's allowing others to add to his family renowned blog. It's been a contested issue for some time, but since the Dems took back control of the House and Senate, Tim thought it was time. So, this is the Gregster.
When we got into London, Tim and I (and Kim) couldn't figure out what we wanted to do. So we thought for a minute and tried to figure out what we wanted to do.

Nothing was on our radar. I thought the city had some sites, but I guess I was wrong. There goes $700 on airfare.


Although, we did think this was a great photo op for Tim.


Then, like a shot out of the dark, we came to the conclusion that we both were fond of beer. So, we decided to be dudes and have a nice lager while Kim was hipper and had a nice tall glass of tap water on the rocks.

So, please stay tuned while the travels of Tim and Greg (and Kim) continue.

1 comment:

  1. I like the variety. . . hope the beer drinking continues to be great. T

    ReplyDelete

Cheerio and stuff. Thanks for leaving a comment- always appreciated (especially from bago). Do me one favor, refrain from using last names... don't want big brother tracking anybody down. Oh and try not to swear too much- my mom reads this shit.

Tim