...
- Beautiful cathedral
- Beautiful architecture
- Beautiful weather
- Beautiful women
Shit...
Nope...
Crap...
Well, maybe... 
Okay, so that was a bit of a wind up. In all seriousness, Italy is awesome and I had a great trip. I got into Milan around midnight on Friday, and spent all day Saturday exploring the city and trying to stay dry. The weather was okay about half the day, and I made the best of it...
On Sunday, I took a 50 minute train to Stresa. A small town on the westside of Lake Maggorie. Now this is what I love about Europe! Tiny littly places off-season where I can just fit in with the locals- yah, in my REI fleece and overside backpack.


The weather was okay, and the pace of the town was perfect! A nice break from London.



Oh, and Reason #5 to go to Milan, or anywhere in Italy- Food and Wine!
Ummm, soooo good!



Buon giorno Tim (Time is Money):
ReplyDeleteGlad that you are able to travel some while you are in Europe. I personally think that southern Italian food is better than in the north. (yummm polipi...)
The cube quad just ain't the same w/o you-
SKAR
I enjoy living vicariously through your blog. I'm so thrilled you're having a good time and exploring. I'm very proud of you Tim :)
ReplyDeleteSarah
Looks like you ate your food awfully fast. Hope it was good. Keep on eating.
ReplyDelete