Monday, October 31, 2005

Who wants a tour of London? Well atleast where I work and where I live...

Here's the office, Tower Place- The big glass building, not the pub...


again, just left of the Tower above the trees (nice location huh?)...

just a short stroll on my lunch break...

And now, home sweet home- Hope Villa.

the front entry way...


the lounge...

the kitchen...

the bathroom...

and the grand finale- the closet, I mean my room...

Well that's it. Life in London.

3 comments:

  1. Wait- so you expect me to sleep on THAT couch? Or worse yet- in that bathtub?!! No thanks, I think I'll take my chances at the hotel around the corner...

    ReplyDelete

Cheerio and stuff. Thanks for leaving a comment- always appreciated (especially from bago). Do me one favor, refrain from using last names... don't want big brother tracking anybody down. Oh and try not to swear too much- my mom reads this shit.

Tim