Letters Home: Next Stop- Vietnam
Dear Josh
Thanks again for everything in India. So, very easy commute to Hanoi (where it is raining easily as hard as it did that day in Kerala!). I slept nearly the whole way on both flights. The Singapore airport is one of the most amazing things I've seen- so modern with free massage, internet, movies, video games and indoor/outdoor forests, etc. After 3 weeks in India it felt like a strange utopia... Already very excited to be in Vietnam- even though all I've done is get myself a room and drink beer waiting for the rain to pass.
Tim
No comments:
Post a Comment
Cheerio and stuff. Thanks for leaving a comment- always appreciated (especially from bago). Do me one favor, refrain from using last names... don't want big brother tracking anybody down. Oh and try not to swear too much- my mom reads this shit.
Tim