Letters Home: All good in God's Country
Dear Mom
So, the state of Kerala is referred to in India as God's Country and I have to say it is lives up to it. I've managed to sleep in a different city/town each night thus far with some very interesting transit between stops. In a bit of a hurry to get back to the hotel tonight, so I won't write too much except to say that Josh and I are safe and sound and that if the next however many days are as amazing as the first six, I'm in for a good ride. Pictures to follow in the next email!
Tim
Friday, April 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Cheerio and stuff. Thanks for leaving a comment- always appreciated (especially from bago). Do me one favor, refrain from using last names... don't want big brother tracking anybody down. Oh and try not to swear too much- my mom reads this shit.
Tim