Not a whole lot going on, just getting into a bit of a routine. I've been meaning to put some pics up of a football tournament I played in last weekend with the work folks (let you put some faces with names) but I need to get the pics from my buddy.
Today I did something that I think Alex would be very proud of... I've been getting a little sick of having a bike and never ridding it (London is a scary place to bike- I swear I think the drivers aim for cyclists. I say a dude get hit once and the car didn't even stop) so today I took a train out of the city and went for a ride in the country- realising two things: (1) I'm out of shape, badly out of shape; (2) England is not as flat as it looks like from a plane. I did get to see some cool stuff though...

Stonehedge baby!
Because I felt like my legs were going to fall off and was ready to pass-out from exhaustion, I took a break in a very cool little town along my route, Salisbury.
I'd never heard of it. But wow! It was very picturesque! 
And at the very end, guess who was waiting at home...

Just kidding that was about a month ago, but I wanted to give a shout-out to Gugi and say, 'man that was an awesome night!'
AWESOME Tim! We definately approve and mostly just wish we were with you.
ReplyDelete-Tina and Alex
I AM proud, Tim!
ReplyDeleteHey, Hey! I saw your family at the M's game on Friday and they told me I made the blog... Fantastic!! That was one great night... I tried explaining how awesome your new flat is to your parents, but I'm not sure how eliquent I was, as I did run into them at the Pyramid brewery's beer garden... Good times! -Neal
ReplyDelete