Monday, November 21, 2005


deBaselry
Basel, Switzerland

part 1: The first six hours

"Dude, you're in France."

And I've, made my first mistake of the weekend- landing in France, when I was aiming for Switzerland. Five minutes and a passport stamp later and I'm out of France. Fortunately, only a single pane of glass separated me from the bastion of peace and neutrality. Time stamp- Friday, 10pm.

A little over an hour later, we made it to the bar...
Friday, 11:07 pm
Saturday, 12:24 am

Enter the the Beef- three piece suit and all.
Saturday, 12:36 am
It's on!
1:22 am
Okay, so this is where it gets hazy- pictures are really the only memory I have... Seriously who are these people?
1:54 am
2:02 am
Apparently, girls in Switzerland are suckers for the line, "Excuse me, can you take a picture of me and my fellow teenage mutant ninja turtle."
2:11 am
3:16am
XO givin' love a bad name...
3:22 am
Somethings never change... all good nights end at the Kabab Store and I'm happy to report that this will be the last photo ever taken of the Beef wearing that suit...
Saturday, 3:48 am
That was six great hours!

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are, um, keeping up international relations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I know, Beef's suit remains in the atrium of my building. I sure as hell ain't touchin it. "How do you live with yourself?"

    ReplyDelete

Cheerio and stuff. Thanks for leaving a comment- always appreciated (especially from bago). Do me one favor, refrain from using last names... don't want big brother tracking anybody down. Oh and try not to swear too much- my mom reads this shit.

Tim