The last email I sent home was from Koh Tao three weeks before the end of my trip. So by means of a wrap-up, here's the quick version of those three weeks....
On Koh Tao I had this view from my bungalow where I stayed for 6 days while learning to scuba dive-


From Penang, I crossed the Malay peninsula and took a boat to the Perhentian Island of Kecil- almost paradise! Here I spent six days sleeping in this bungalow, laying on this beach and continuing to perfect my scuba.




then a flight to and two nights in Singapore-
then a flight to and two nights in Seoul, South Korea-
then a flight to and a night in San Francisco, where believe it or not I didn't take a single picture. All before catching a flight home to Seattle and back to the real world.
This summer is all about the wedding madness. No not for me, but for my good friends Chris and Monica first in Colorado, then my little sister Kim and my good buddy Greg on Bainbridge Island, followed last by one of my oldest friends Alan and his fiance Helen in Seattle in August. Then, if all goes to plan and the embassy cooperates, Barcelona.
Wow, Tim!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all of your adventures. Way to seize the day!
I hope you keep blogging in Spain. Barcelona is an incredible city. Tiana and I got into all kinds of trouble there. :)