Dublin or Nothing
I can't think of a better place to wrap-up nearly two and half years of european travels than Dublin. Besides being the land of Guinness and little green leprechauns, Ireland is also home to the nicest group of folks I've probably ever met- the Irish.
Dublin, always a good time; even better when the city fills up up with probably the second nicest group of folks I've ever met- the Scots.
Funny accents galore and 6-Nations Rugby- a potato-lover's dream- Dublin was a great way to go out.
Big win for the Irish! (trust me- willie's really happy... he just doesn't like to smile...)
It's been a good ride, Mac- thanks for all the great pictures.
So, now it's time to say good-bye to London and start looking east...
Dublin, always a good time; even better when the city fills up up with probably the second nicest group of folks I've ever met- the Scots.
It's been a good ride, Mac- thanks for all the great pictures.
So, now it's time to say good-bye to London and start looking east...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Cheerio and stuff. Thanks for leaving a comment- always appreciated (especially from bago). Do me one favor, refrain from using last names... don't want big brother tracking anybody down. Oh and try not to swear too much- my mom reads this shit.
Tim