Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I have a dream...


... that one day I will ride in a bad-ass moped gang.


And last weekend I got one step closer towards realising that dream on the island of Sardinia with Ryan, Willie, and my hog Trigger.


To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear more about this...I remember you talking about it and of course, you came through. It looks like it was a really stressful trip. I hope your drinks were cold at least inand the waitresses pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like you've really made it. A badass moped gang really tops the list. I'll never be as cool as you.

    ReplyDelete

Cheerio and stuff. Thanks for leaving a comment- always appreciated (especially from bago). Do me one favor, refrain from using last names... don't want big brother tracking anybody down. Oh and try not to swear too much- my mom reads this shit.

Tim