Sunday, September 03, 2006

The Tour of Britain

Today I was able to take in the final stage of the Tour of Britain- much like the tour de france just without the doping allegations. Because the final stage route crossed London I was able to catch the race in several spots. First in front of St Paul's Cathedral- they went by so fast it would have been a huge let down if I didn't go to the finish area where the race concluded with 23 laps around St James Park. This was very cool because for about an hour and a half I was able to see the race from a bunch of different perspectives.

I had no idea how intense it gets- Alex I feel you brother. I've loaded all of the pics I took -click here, but I can only think of 3, maybe 4, people who'd want to see them all.

1 comment:

  1. Tim, now you KNOW what we're talking about all the time! Welcome to the club! The pictures are great, and I'm glad you got to see the big boys up close. Keep on posting, we love it.

    ReplyDelete

Cheerio and stuff. Thanks for leaving a comment- always appreciated (especially from bago). Do me one favor, refrain from using last names... don't want big brother tracking anybody down. Oh and try not to swear too much- my mom reads this shit.

Tim