From: Tim
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 12:38 AM
To:
Subject: All along the...
Rhino-
Oh man, let me tell you that was AWESOME!!!!
Just the man and hisguitar for two and a half hours! And he was seriously inuber-crazy-talkin'-mutant mode- at one point telling a story about'Doug the horse' for 10 minutes between songs... definitely not whatyou'd see at the gorge- and this venue no bigger than the Paramount and I was in the 12th row. Hands down the most amazing show of any kind- be it theatre, cinema, concert, or anything- I've ever seen. I really wish you could havebeen there.
He started his second encore, and then abruptly stopped to say, "onemore story- I was at this show in [somewhere] and Dylan comes up to me and says, 'you gunna play watchtower?' and I say, 'not since you're here' and he says, 'no, play it cause YOUR here man.' And then he goes on to rock like I can't even tell you.
It was AWESOME!
Tim
love the creative format of this one!
ReplyDelete