Okay, not completely out, I'm still in the Hope Villa, but I did move two doors down the hall. And even though I'm only sleeping 25 feet away from where I used to be, it feels like a whole new world.
Gone are the nights in my sub-8x10 cell and single bed with traffic noise for Southgate Road... I've SIGNIFICANTLY upgraded to a much larger room. Now, I'm relaxing in the luxury of an atleast 15x15 suit- complete with double bed and garden view! Like I said, a whole new world.

In case you were wondering, yes that is my pink tie hanging in the window. Why you ask... because when I where it to work people say things like, 'does that thing come with batteries?' I really like the tie and think I'm pretty fashionable with it, so I decided, between appearances to hang it in the window for a while to give it an even fade...
Okay, once more for comparison incase you forgot what the old room looked like...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Cheerio and stuff. Thanks for leaving a comment- always appreciated (especially from bago). Do me one favor, refrain from using last names... don't want big brother tracking anybody down. Oh and try not to swear too much- my mom reads this shit.
Tim