Sunday, March 19, 2006


Edinburgh- the other Dublin.

Caught a train up to Edinburgh this weekend, Friday night was St. Paddy's Day and honestly it was impossible to get into, let alone served at a pub. It was kind of crazy, definitely glad I wasn't in Dublin this weekend... what to say, well spent saturday scoping out the castle and walking along the Royal Mile.


Check it out, on either side of the gate statues of Robert the Bruce and William Wallace. FREEDOM!!!! The Edinburgh Castle was just like I remembered it- really windy and really cold. Not sure why, but I tried to climb inside a cannon.

The castle is pretty impressive- a very cool backdrop over the city.


Sunday, went on a little hike to get a good view over the city...


Next weekend: Venice

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheerio and stuff. Thanks for leaving a comment- always appreciated (especially from bago). Do me one favor, refrain from using last names... don't want big brother tracking anybody down. Oh and try not to swear too much- my mom reads this shit.

Tim