(Charlotte, Chris, Fran, and me)
Even though I don't live in the land of the pilgrims and Indians... I've really got a lot to be thankful for...
I was happily surprised to come home from work today to find my housemate, Charlotte, had made Thanksgiving Dinner for us...

Honestly, I'm so touched! She went online and looked up what an "American thanksgiving dinner" should be. And she got it right- all the way down to the cranberry sauce!
Sure, I miss my family and friends on a day like today, but I'm so lucky to have found such great people to share my time with over here....
You didn't get the day off from work? That's a bummer. I'm glad to hear that you haven't been doing your chores. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteWow, do you think Charlotte could come down and show me how it's done? from the pictures, it looks a lot better than the turkey debacle i prepared!
ReplyDelete