Monday, October 10, 2005

Visca Catalunya!
I just got back from spending the weekend in Barcelona visiting Dave and Piedad, and my friend Almudena. Quick little run down, flew into Girona on Thursday night and took a bus to Barcelona. Met up with Almu and went out for a few drinks. Spent most of Friday with Dave and Piedad eating tapas and drinking wine... Surprised?

Chicas quapas!

y no chicos quapos

Alum, Dave, Piedad, and I went out for drinks and a little dancing... that's right folk- I saw dancing david! Saturday, Almu and I went to Sitges (smaller beach town 30 minutes south of Barcelona). Beautiful day, and since it's kind of off-season- there were no crowds.

Almu and I in Sitges

Tapas and wine again in Sitges, and then a night out with Almu and some of her friends. Sunday, got the whirlwind tour of Barcelona before catching a flight home to London.

See more pics from the weekend... click here!

David, Piedad y Almu- gracias por tres buenas dias!

Hasta Luego,

Tim

Josilito, hay un foto donde Almu es en la telefono, es quando te decitado.



3 comments:

  1. Que divertido, tio! Estoy muy jealoso de todo el tiempo pasaste con Almu, David y Piedad. Sin embargo, estoy muy feliz y orgulosso de a ti.
    Te cuidas...Joselito

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barcelona! Que bonita. Estoy muy jealoso tambien. Me gusta sus fotos. Por favor, puedo usar un foto para un libro de "Travel Tips" para mi amigo. Me gusta el foto de la ciudad y el mar...creo que hay barco y bicicleta a la izquierda.

    Tenga un bien tiempo!

    Ani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo tengo un gato grande en mis pantelones!! Why is everyone speaking Spanish? I thought you moved to London... Hmmm... I'm always wrong though. Glad to hear everything is going well! Take care and keep up the blogging. HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!!

    -Neal

    ReplyDelete

Cheerio and stuff. Thanks for leaving a comment- always appreciated (especially from bago). Do me one favor, refrain from using last names... don't want big brother tracking anybody down. Oh and try not to swear too much- my mom reads this shit.

Tim